Re: 10.3.x: unknown variable 'innodb_support_xa=1'

Hi Reindl,
After reading the recent thread on systemd devel ML (/etc/fstab
obsolete?) I kind of find your tone a bit inappropriate. May I suggest
you to try to start by applying your advice to yourself.

This is clearly not a
> good start for a discussion

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2019-August/043349.html

Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
02/09/2019 – 17:20:36 (+0200):

> bullshit
>
> the part you skipped in your quote contains clearly "Version:
> '10.2.26-MariaDB'" and is a full mysqld log (cleaned before restart)
> with 'innodb_support_xa=1' in the config
Maybe giving us the version you are upgrading from would have been a
better starting point.

Anyway, there maybe some useful information here:

Marko, I believe we can expect these kinds of deprecation with people
upgrading from Debian Stretch to Buster.

Regards,
Faustin