Re: Cannot open datafile for read-only: './dbmail/#sql2-704-271.ibd' OS error: 71

Am 14.09.19 um 14:05 schrieb Sergei Golubchik:
> Hi, Reindl!
>
> 1. Do you actually have <datadir>/dbmail/*271* files ?

no as you can see "Cannot open datafile for read-only:
'./dbmail/#sql2-704-271.ibd'", i deleted the temp files 10 years ago
after one week of not used obviously from anything and didn't imagine
the weird behavior of innodb

> 2. What did you do to end up in this situation?
> May be an interrupted ALTER TABLE? A crash or kill -9, perhaps?

yes, 10 yeas ago before systemd came out a f**ing homegrown monitoring
solution before systemed came in my way shortly after apply the inndob
compression patch and cmpresison was done and frankly after excatly a
full deacde i am tired of that dumb startup errors and it's time that
innodb forgets about the <datadir>/dbmail/*271* files