Re: 回复: Some questions about the Aarch64 CI

Hi Kevin,

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 3:45 AM Zheng Zhenyu <zheng.zhenyu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Marko,
>
> First off, sorry for the delay of reply of your previous question, I was on travel and I saw few people already replied so I didn't do it.
>
> As for your suggestion, yes, it will be no problem, I think Vlad take cares of the Docker images. The resource are donated to the community, and the community can do whatever is required.

Thank you. I have asked Vlad to diagnose this problem. I am not
completely aware how the Buildbot integration works and who is
responsible for what, but now I have a slightly better idea of it.

Gordan Bobic: I apologize for my brain-fart. Obviously we cannot
simply abandon less widely used platforms for stable release branches.
If we did that, GNU/Linux distributions could hit the same problems
and could be unable to update their packages for some architectures.
My personal preference would be to *additionally* have some
bleeding-edge compilers and environments running on the continuous
integration environment.
--
Marko Mäkelä, Lead Developer InnoDB
MariaDB Corporation