Re: Mariadb 10.3 crashing continuously on Centos 8

Thanks for your quick reply Gordon!

I will get you the info you asked for soon (no acces to server right now..).
However, I have not touched any of the settings since i installed mariadb in October last year, and it has worked ever since without any issues! That makes me very suspicious.....
I have not been in "my.cnf" (don't even know where that is) as far as I know. To my knowledge, I have not tuned anything, just installed it out of the box.
Are the settings in that file created during a default installation?
Would a forced re-install of all my mariadb rpm's help to put everything back to default, incl all setting files, assuming that this will work?

Anyhow, I will come back to you and the mailing list with the info you asked for as soon as I have access again to the server.

Many Thanks again!

/Ralf