Re: Poor performance compared to MySQL

Additionally, if you can share the data in any way so I can try to reproduce the problem that may help speed things up.

I would have thought the data in just the two tables involved could be shared if that would be helpful. I need to check with others, but would the FRM, MYD & MYI files be enough? It amounts to about 2GB for the 6 files uncompressed. If I miss out the MYI files and let you regenerate the indexes it drops to 1.22 GB.

Regards

Andy Ling

DISCLAIMER:
Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed by the company. Thank You.