Re: Doubts about temporal table

Hello, again

A new doubt

Could we sync temporal table with binary log?

I’m thinking something about stream, example:
A client request, please sendme your table and the position of binarylog,
and i will be in sync reading binary log

The idea is execute an select with a known fixed position of binary log,
and send the result of select as a “snapshot” of initial data and the
position of binary log as a point to the client sync “incremental” data

Could this be possible? I’m thinking id this could be possible without
temporal table too, like an “atomic” (serialized transaction?) select of
table and binlog position?