Re: Which binaries include support for compression zstd and lz4?

Hi Sergei,

I've fixed it, so the next release should have zstd again.
> And we're adding tests to make sure this won't happen again.
> Sorry for this.

No problem, I am glad this has been taken care of already. Will wait for
the next release then.

Otto:

 If you are a coder and want to spend development time yourself, then I

suggest you contribute to the PR review instead of spending time
> building sources and maintaining repositories of your own.

As a matter of fact I am a coder, however I am not sure if I could be of
help here (depends on the used languages and complexity of the code base).
As we at Stockpulse are relying on MariaDB and have a good experience in
general with the database I would be glad to contribute in one way or
another. So I will have a look at the PR and see if I would be able to
provide support, instead of trying to compile from source. Thanks for the
advice.

Best

Jonas