Specifying install libdir when building from source

Good morning.  I have a simple question, but haven’t been able to find the answer searching or in cmake -LH output.  How do I configure the install paths for libraries?  By default, as expected, it installs into /usr/lib, but I want to install into /usr/lib64.  Assuming there isn’t an easy “just do that” flag, can I set the library path used to install?

I’m much more familiar with autoconf/configure than with cmake.  Thanks for your help.

       - Chris