Re: Building 10.4.13 without PAM

Hi Chris!

When trying to get help on this, it's helpful if you provide a bit more
background information. Useful pieces:

   - The full cmake configure line
   - The commit hash (or version) of MariaDB that you are trying to compile.
   - Both CMakeOutput.log and CMakeError.log

I tested out the following line and it worked for me:
cmake . -DBUILD_TYPE=mysql_release -DPLUGIN_AUTH_PAM=NO
-DPLUGIN_AUTH_PAM_V1=NO

You may have some leftover CMakeCache file from a previous attempt that is
interfering with this. Try making sure you are doing the configure from a
clean source directory and see what happens.

Vicențiu