Re: MariaDbConnector 1.x -> 2.6, problem updating/inserting Torque objects

Hi, could you create a JIRA issue for that on
https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/CONJ ?

JDBC state that
https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/docs/api/java.sql/java/sql/ResultSetMetaData.html#isReadOnly(int)
Indicates
whether the designated column is definitely not writable.
Driver indicate that resultset not an updatable resultset. Feel more like a
bug
Correction on "internal" classes is not a solution.