Re: Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size - after upgrade to 10.5.5

Thought it was worth adding, I only added the relevant details, i hope, as
i've been dealing with scaling MariaDB and MySQL, with innodb, for a long
time in both high data throughput and millions of sessions a day, so i've
taken the normal steps to mitigate/investigate this on the server, btw is a
EC2 C5XLarge, with NVMe SSDs.  I'm not calling myself an expert, just
looking for the non low hanging fruit.