Re: Can't disable Mariadb general query log

Hi again Artem,

Just a few thoughts:

It might be more correct to run "sudo -u mysql mysqld --help --verbose" as
that is the user running mysqld.

Also, ~/.my.cnf will of course refer to the file in the mysql user's home
dir (if that exists) rather than the one in your own home dir.

And lastly, just to be sure, you *did* of course check the contents of any
files included by /etc/my.cnf as well, right? (I'm sure you wouldn't make
such a rookie mistake, but we have to check all possibilities ....)

Cheers,
Karl