Re: Using SSH keys for authenticating MariaDB users? (pam_ssh module or ed25519)

> I have not ever thought about using SSH to authenticate to the DB, but it's a good idea.
>
> Perhaps I will make some time to tinker with it this weekend.
>
> I hope you get it going and write a very short 'how-to' about it!

No, I am stuck and have not progressed at all, thus I sent the message
to the list :)

Seems the KB is misleading here - using SSH keys does not seem to be
possible via any method despite what the KB suggests.

I hoped somebody on this list would have known better and showed otherwise.