Maximum possible memory usage: 123.3G

hmmmm - i thought i had the per-thread buffers down to a value which would be reasonable in case the max number of connections is reached

i guess that two are guilty but with low "myisam_sort_buffer_size" optimize large tables fail from my expierience and a small "join_buffer_size" don't work well too

are these *really* allocated unconditional per-threaf or only in case it's needed?

myisam_sort_buffer_size = 15M
join_buffer_size = 1M

[--] Up for: 19h 10m 52s (174K q [2.520 qps], 688 conn, TX: 65M, RX: 11M)
[--] Reads / Writes: 69% / 31%
[--] Binary logging is enabled (GTID MODE: ON)
[--] Physical Memory     : 31.2G
[--] Max MySQL memory    : 123.3G
[--] Other process memory: 0B
[--] Total buffers: 450.0M global + 251.7M per thread (500 max threads)
[--] P_S Max memory usage: 0B
[--] Galera GCache Max memory usage: 0B
[OK] Maximum reached memory usage: 4.9G (15.57% of installed RAM)
[!!] Maximum possible memory usage: 123.3G (394.87% of installed RAM)
[!!] Overall possible memory usage with other process exceeded memory

max_allowed_packet                      = 250M
max_tmp_tables                          = 100
max_connect_errors                      = 500
max_delayed_threads                     = 30

max_connections                         = 500
back_log                                = 1000

query_cache_limit                       = 512K
query_cache_min_res_unit                = 1024
query_cache_size                        = 32M
query_cache_type                        = 1

table_cache                             = 5000
table_definition_cache                  = 512
thread_cache_size                       = 100
tmp_table_size                          = 256M
max_heap_table_size                     = 256M

key_buffer_size                         = 32M
sort_buffer_size                        = 128K
myisam_sort_buffer_size                 = 15M
join_buffer_size                        = 1M
preload_buffer_size                     = 128K
read_buffer_size                        = 128K
read_rnd_buffer_size                    = 128K

innodb_buffer_pool_size                 = 96M
innodb-defragment                       = 1
innodb_buffer_pool_dump_at_shutdown     = 0
innodb_buffer_pool_instances            = 1
innodb_checksum_algorithm               = NONE
innodb_doublewrite                      = 1
innodb_file_per_table                   = 1
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit          = 2
innodb_flush_method                     = O_DIRECT
innodb_io_capacity                      = 1000
innodb_lock_wait_timeout                = 50
innodb_log_buffer_size                  = 2M
innodb_log_file_size                    = 32M
innodb_max_dirty_pages_pct              = 60
innodb_max_purge_lag                    = 200000
innodb_open_files                       = 300
innodb_page_cleaners                    = 1
innodb_purge_threads                    = 1
innodb_read_io_threads                  = 4
innodb_stats_on_metadata                = 0
innodb_strict_mode                      = 1
innodb_table_locks                      = 0
innodb_thread_concurrency               = 0
innodb_thread_sleep_delay               = 10
innodb_write_io_threads                 = 4
transaction-isolation                   = READ-COMMITTED

server-id                               = 1
expire_logs_days                        = 21
max_binlog_size                         = 256M
binlog-format                           = ROW
binlog_stmt_cache_size                  = 256K
binlog_cache_size                       = 256K
sync_binlog                             = 30
log_bin_compress                        = 1
binlog-ignore-db                        = autotest
replicate-ignore-db                     = autotest

low-priority-updates
skip-symbolic-links
skip-name-resolve
safe-user-create

[mariadb]
aria_pagecache_buffer_size              = 32m
aria_sort_buffer_size                   = 32m
aria_page_checksum                      = 0
key_cache_segments                      = 8
thread_handling                         = pool-of-threads
thread_pool_idle_timeout                = 900

MariaDB [(none)]> show variables where variable_name!='optimizer_switch' and variable_name!='log_slow_filter' and variable_name!='session_track_system_variables' and variable_name not like '%ssl%' and variable_name!='version_source_revision' and variable_name not like 'log_bin%' and value not like '/var/log%' and value not like '%/data/%' and value not like '/var/%' and value not like '/usr%';
+---------------------------------------------+------------------------+
| Variable_name                               | Value                  |
+---------------------------------------------+------------------------+
| alter_algorithm                             | DEFAULT                |
| aria_block_size                             | 8192                   |
| aria_checkpoint_interval                    | 30                     |
| aria_checkpoint_log_activity                | 1048576                |
| aria_encrypt_tables                         | OFF                    |
| aria_force_start_after_recovery_failures    | 0                      |
| aria_group_commit                           | none                   |
| aria_group_commit_interval                  | 0                      |
| aria_log_file_size                          | 1073741824             |
| aria_log_purge_type                         | immediate              |
| aria_max_sort_file_size                     | 9223372036853727232    |
| aria_page_checksum                          | OFF                    |
| aria_pagecache_age_threshold                | 300                    |
| aria_pagecache_buffer_size                  | 33554432               |
| aria_pagecache_division_limit               | 100                    |
| aria_pagecache_file_hash_size               | 512                    |
| aria_recover_options                        | BACKUP,QUICK           |
| aria_repair_threads                         | 1                      |
| aria_sort_buffer_size                       | 33554432               |
| aria_stats_method                           | nulls_unequal          |
| aria_sync_log_dir                           | NEWFILE                |
| aria_used_for_temp_tables                   | ON                     |
| auto_increment_increment                    | 1                      |
| auto_increment_offset                       | 1                      |
| autocommit                                  | ON                     |
| automatic_sp_privileges                     | ON                     |
| back_log                                    | 1000                   |
| big_tables                                  | OFF                    |
| bind_address                                |                        |
| binlog_annotate_row_events                  | ON                     |
| binlog_cache_size                           | 262144                 |
| binlog_checksum                             | CRC32                  |
| binlog_commit_wait_count                    | 0                      |
| binlog_commit_wait_usec                     | 100000                 |
| binlog_direct_non_transactional_updates     | OFF                    |
| binlog_file_cache_size                      | 16384                  |
| binlog_format                               | ROW                    |
| binlog_optimize_thread_scheduling           | ON                     |
| binlog_row_image                            | FULL                   |
| binlog_stmt_cache_size                      | 262144                 |
| bulk_insert_buffer_size                     | 8388608                |
| character_set_client                        | utf8                   |
| character_set_connection                    | utf8                   |
| character_set_database                      | latin1                 |
| character_set_filesystem                    | binary                 |
| character_set_results                       | utf8                   |
| character_set_server                        | latin1                 |
| character_set_system                        | utf8                   |
| check_constraint_checks                     | ON                     |
| collation_connection                        | utf8_general_ci        |
| collation_database                          | latin1_german1_ci      |
| collation_server                            | latin1_german1_ci      |
| column_compression_threshold                | 100                    |
| column_compression_zlib_level               | 6                      |
| column_compression_zlib_strategy            | DEFAULT_STRATEGY       |
| column_compression_zlib_wrap                | OFF                    |
| completion_type                             | NO_CHAIN               |
| concurrent_insert                           | ALWAYS                 |
| connect_timeout                             | 10                     |
| core_file                                   | OFF                    |
| date_format                                 | %Y-%m-%d               |
| datetime_format                             | %Y-%m-%d %H:%i:%s      |
| deadlock_search_depth_long                  | 15                     |
| deadlock_search_depth_short                 | 4                      |
| deadlock_timeout_long                       | 50000000               |
| deadlock_timeout_short                      | 10000                  |
| debug_no_thread_alarm                       | OFF                    |
| default_master_connection                   |                        |
| default_regex_flags                         |                        |
| default_storage_engine                      | MyISAM                 |
| default_tmp_storage_engine                  |                        |
| default_week_format                         | 0                      |
| delay_key_write                             | ALL                    |
| delayed_insert_limit                        | 100                    |
| delayed_insert_timeout                      | 300                    |
| delayed_queue_size                          | 1000                   |
| div_precision_increment                     | 4                      |
| encrypt_binlog                              | OFF                    |
| encrypt_tmp_disk_tables                     | OFF                    |
| encrypt_tmp_files                           | OFF                    |
| enforce_storage_engine                      |                        |
| eq_range_index_dive_limit                   | 0                      |
| error_count                                 | 0                      |
| event_scheduler                             | OFF                    |
| expensive_subquery_limit                    | 100                    |
| expire_logs_days                            | 21                     |
| explicit_defaults_for_timestamp             | OFF                    |
| external_user                               |                        |
| extra_max_connections                       | 1                      |
| extra_port                                  | 0                      |
| flush                                       | OFF                    |
| flush_time                                  | 0                      |
| foreign_key_checks                          | ON                     |
| ft_boolean_syntax                           | + -><()~*:""&|         |
| ft_max_word_len                             | 84                     |
| ft_min_word_len                             | 4                      |
| ft_query_expansion_limit                    | 20                     |
| ft_stopword_file                            | (built-in)             |
| general_log                                 | OFF                    |
| group_concat_max_len                        | 1048576                |
| gtid_binlog_pos                             | 0-1-2075216            |
| gtid_binlog_state                           | 0-1-2075216            |
| gtid_current_pos                            | 0-1-2075216            |
| gtid_domain_id                              | 0                      |
| gtid_ignore_duplicates                      | OFF                    |
| gtid_pos_auto_engines                       |                        |
| gtid_seq_no                                 | 0                      |
| gtid_slave_pos                              |                        |
| gtid_strict_mode                            | OFF                    |
| have_compress                               | YES                    |
| have_crypt                                  | YES                    |
| have_dynamic_loading                        | YES                    |
| have_geometry                               | YES                    |
| have_profiling                              | NO                     |
| have_query_cache                            | YES                    |
| have_rtree_keys                             | YES                    |
| have_symlink                                | DISABLED               |
| histogram_size                              | 0                      |
| histogram_type                              | SINGLE_PREC_HB         |
| host_cache_size                             | 628                    |
| hostname                                    | srv-rhsoft.rhsoft.net  |
| identity                                    | 0                      |
| idle_readonly_transaction_timeout           | 0                      |
| idle_transaction_timeout                    | 0                      |
| idle_write_transaction_timeout              | 0                      |
| ignore_builtin_innodb                       | OFF                    |
| ignore_db_dirs                              |                        |
| in_predicate_conversion_threshold           | 1000                   |
| in_transaction                              | 0                      |
| init_connect                                |                        |
| init_file                                   |                        |
| init_slave                                  |                        |
| innodb_adaptive_flushing                    | ON                     |
| innodb_adaptive_flushing_lwm                | 10.000000              |
| innodb_adaptive_hash_index                  | ON                     |
| innodb_adaptive_hash_index_parts            | 8                      |
| innodb_adaptive_max_sleep_delay             | 150000                 |
| innodb_autoextend_increment                 | 64                     |
| innodb_autoinc_lock_mode                    | 1                      |
| innodb_background_scrub_data_check_interval | 3600                   |
| innodb_background_scrub_data_compressed     | OFF                    |
| innodb_background_scrub_data_interval       | 604800                 |
| innodb_background_scrub_data_uncompressed   | OFF                    |
| innodb_buf_dump_status_frequency            | 0                      |
| innodb_buffer_pool_chunk_size               | 100663296              |
| innodb_buffer_pool_dump_at_shutdown         | OFF                    |
| innodb_buffer_pool_dump_now                 | OFF                    |
| innodb_buffer_pool_dump_pct                 | 25                     |
| innodb_buffer_pool_filename                 | ib_buffer_pool         |
| innodb_buffer_pool_instances                | 1                      |
| innodb_buffer_pool_load_abort               | OFF                    |
| innodb_buffer_pool_load_at_startup          | ON                     |
| innodb_buffer_pool_load_now                 | OFF                    |
| innodb_buffer_pool_size                     | 100663296              |
| innodb_change_buffer_max_size               | 25                     |
| innodb_change_buffering                     | all                    |
| innodb_checksum_algorithm                   | none                   |
| innodb_checksums                            | ON                     |
| innodb_cmp_per_index_enabled                | OFF                    |
| innodb_commit_concurrency                   | 0                      |
| innodb_compression_algorithm                | zlib                   |
| innodb_compression_default                  | OFF                    |
| innodb_compression_failure_threshold_pct    | 5                      |
| innodb_compression_level                    | 6                      |
| innodb_compression_pad_pct_max              | 50                     |
| innodb_concurrency_tickets                  | 5000                   |
| innodb_data_file_path                       | ibdata1:12M:autoextend |
| innodb_data_home_dir                        |                        |
| innodb_deadlock_detect                      | ON                     |
| innodb_default_encryption_key_id            | 1                      |
| innodb_default_row_format                   | dynamic                |
| innodb_defragment                           | ON                     |
| innodb_defragment_fill_factor               | 0.900000               |
| innodb_defragment_fill_factor_n_recs        | 20                     |
| innodb_defragment_frequency                 | 40                     |
| innodb_defragment_n_pages                   | 7                      |
| innodb_defragment_stats_accuracy            | 0                      |
| innodb_disable_sort_file_cache              | OFF                    |
| innodb_doublewrite                          | ON                     |
| innodb_encrypt_log                          | OFF                    |
| innodb_encrypt_tables                       | OFF                    |
| innodb_encrypt_temporary_tables             | OFF                    |
| innodb_encryption_rotate_key_age            | 1                      |
| innodb_encryption_rotation_iops             | 100                    |
| innodb_encryption_threads                   | 0                      |
| innodb_fast_shutdown                        | 1                      |
| innodb_fatal_semaphore_wait_threshold       | 600                    |
| innodb_file_format                          |                        |
| innodb_file_per_table                       | ON                     |
| innodb_fill_factor                          | 100                    |
| innodb_flush_log_at_timeout                 | 1                      |
| innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit              | 2                      |
| innodb_flush_method                         | O_DIRECT               |
| innodb_flush_neighbors                      | 1                      |
| innodb_flush_sync                           | ON                     |
| innodb_flushing_avg_loops                   | 30                     |
| innodb_force_load_corrupted                 | OFF                    |
| innodb_force_primary_key                    | OFF                    |
| innodb_force_recovery                       | 0                      |
| innodb_ft_aux_table                         |                        |
| innodb_ft_cache_size                        | 8000000                |
| innodb_ft_enable_diag_print                 | OFF                    |
| innodb_ft_enable_stopword                   | ON                     |
| innodb_ft_max_token_size                    | 84                     |
| innodb_ft_min_token_size                    | 3                      |
| innodb_ft_num_word_optimize                 | 2000                   |
| innodb_ft_result_cache_limit                | 2000000000             |
| innodb_ft_server_stopword_table             |                        |
| innodb_ft_sort_pll_degree                   | 2                      |
| innodb_ft_total_cache_size                  | 640000000              |
| innodb_ft_user_stopword_table               |                        |
| innodb_idle_flush_pct                       | 100                    |
| innodb_immediate_scrub_data_uncompressed    | OFF                    |
| innodb_instant_alter_column_allowed         | add_last               |
| innodb_io_capacity                          | 1000                   |
| innodb_io_capacity_max                      | 2000                   |
| innodb_large_prefix                         |                        |
| innodb_lock_schedule_algorithm              | fcfs                   |
| innodb_lock_wait_timeout                    | 50                     |
| innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlog              | OFF                    |
| innodb_log_buffer_size                      | 2097152                |
| innodb_log_checksums                        | ON                     |
| innodb_log_compressed_pages                 | ON                     |
| innodb_log_file_size                        | 33554432               |
| innodb_log_files_in_group                   | 2                      |
| innodb_log_group_home_dir                   | ./                     |
| innodb_log_optimize_ddl                     | OFF                    |
| innodb_log_write_ahead_size                 | 8192                   |
| innodb_lru_scan_depth                       | 1024                   |
| innodb_max_dirty_pages_pct                  | 60.000000              |
| innodb_max_dirty_pages_pct_lwm              | 0.000000               |
| innodb_max_purge_lag                        | 200000                 |
| innodb_max_purge_lag_delay                  | 0                      |
| innodb_max_purge_lag_wait                   | 4294967295             |
| innodb_max_undo_log_size                    | 10485760               |
| innodb_monitor_disable                      |                        |
| innodb_monitor_enable                       |                        |
| innodb_monitor_reset                        |                        |
| innodb_monitor_reset_all                    |                        |
| innodb_old_blocks_pct                       | 37                     |
| innodb_old_blocks_time                      | 1000                   |
| innodb_online_alter_log_max_size            | 134217728              |
| innodb_open_files                           | 300                    |
| innodb_optimize_fulltext_only               | OFF                    |
| innodb_page_cleaners                        | 1                      |
| innodb_page_size                            | 16384                  |
| innodb_prefix_index_cluster_optimization    | OFF                    |
| innodb_print_all_deadlocks                  | OFF                    |
| innodb_purge_batch_size                     | 300                    |
| innodb_purge_rseg_truncate_frequency        | 128                    |
| innodb_purge_threads                        | 1                      |
| innodb_random_read_ahead                    | OFF                    |
| innodb_read_ahead_threshold                 | 56                     |
| innodb_read_io_threads                      | 4                      |
| innodb_read_only                            | OFF                    |
| innodb_replication_delay                    | 0                      |
| innodb_rollback_on_timeout                  | OFF                    |
| innodb_rollback_segments                    | 128                    |
| innodb_scrub_log                            | OFF                    |
| innodb_scrub_log_speed                      | 256                    |
| innodb_sort_buffer_size                     | 1048576                |
| innodb_spin_wait_delay                      | 4                      |
| innodb_stats_auto_recalc                    | ON                     |
| innodb_stats_include_delete_marked          | OFF                    |
| innodb_stats_method                         | nulls_equal            |
| innodb_stats_modified_counter               | 0                      |
| innodb_stats_on_metadata                    | OFF                    |
| innodb_stats_persistent                     | ON                     |
| innodb_stats_persistent_sample_pages        | 20                     |
| innodb_stats_sample_pages                   | 8                      |
| innodb_stats_traditional                    | ON                     |
| innodb_stats_transient_sample_pages         | 8                      |
| innodb_status_output                        | OFF                    |
| innodb_status_output_locks                  | OFF                    |
| innodb_strict_mode                          | ON                     |
| innodb_sync_array_size                      | 1                      |
| innodb_sync_spin_loops                      | 30                     |
| innodb_table_locks                          | OFF                    |
| innodb_temp_data_file_path                  | ibtmp1:12M:autoextend  |
| innodb_thread_concurrency                   | 0                      |
| innodb_thread_sleep_delay                   | 10                     |
| innodb_tmpdir                               |                        |
| innodb_undo_directory                       | ./                     |
| innodb_undo_log_truncate                    | OFF                    |
| innodb_undo_logs                            | 128                    |
| innodb_undo_tablespaces                     | 0                      |
| innodb_use_atomic_writes                    | ON                     |
| innodb_use_native_aio                       | ON                     |
| innodb_version                              | 10.3.26                |
| innodb_write_io_threads                     | 4                      |
| insert_id                                   | 0                      |
| interactive_timeout                         | 86400                  |
| join_buffer_size                            | 1048576                |
| join_buffer_space_limit                     | 2097152                |
| join_cache_level                            | 2                      |
| keep_files_on_create                        | OFF                    |
| key_buffer_size                             | 33554432               |
| key_cache_age_threshold                     | 300                    |
| key_cache_block_size                        | 1024                   |
| key_cache_division_limit                    | 100                    |
| key_cache_file_hash_size                    | 512                    |
| key_cache_segments                          | 8                      |
| large_files_support                         | ON                     |
| large_page_size                             | 0                      |
| large_pages                                 | OFF                    |
| last_gtid                                   |                        |
| last_insert_id                              | 0                      |
| lc_messages                                 | en_US                  |
| lc_messages_dir                             |                        |
| lc_time_names                               | en_US                  |
| license                                     | GPL                    |
| local_infile                                | OFF                    |
| lock_wait_timeout                           | 86400                  |
| locked_in_memory                            | OFF                    |
| log_disabled_statements                     | sp                     |
| log_output                                  | FILE                   |
| log_queries_not_using_indexes               | OFF                    |
| log_slave_updates                           | OFF                    |
| log_slow_admin_statements                   | ON                     |
| log_slow_disabled_statements                | sp                     |
| log_slow_rate_limit                         | 1                      |
| log_slow_slave_statements                   | ON                     |
| log_slow_verbosity                          |                        |
| log_tc_size                                 | 24576                  |
| log_warnings                                | 1                      |
| long_query_time                             | 1.000000               |
| low_priority_updates                        | ON                     |
| lower_case_file_system                      | OFF                    |
| lower_case_table_names                      | 1                      |
| master_verify_checksum                      | OFF                    |
| max_allowed_packet                          | 262144000              |
| max_binlog_cache_size                       | 18446744073709547520   |
| max_binlog_size                             | 268435456              |
| max_binlog_stmt_cache_size                  | 18446744073709547520   |
| max_connect_errors                          | 500                    |
| max_connections                             | 500                    |
| max_delayed_threads                         | 30                     |
| max_digest_length                           | 1024                   |
| max_error_count                             | 64                     |
| max_heap_table_size                         | 268435456              |
| max_insert_delayed_threads                  | 30                     |
| max_join_size                               | 18446744073709551615   |
| max_length_for_sort_data                    | 1024                   |
| max_long_data_size                          | 262144000              |
| max_prepared_stmt_count                     | 16382                  |
| max_recursive_iterations                    | 4294967295             |
| max_relay_log_size                          | 268435456              |
| max_seeks_for_key                           | 4294967295             |
| max_session_mem_used                        | 9223372036854775807    |
| max_sort_length                             | 1024                   |
| max_sp_recursion_depth                      | 0                      |
| max_statement_time                          | 0.000000               |
| max_tmp_tables                              | 100                    |
| max_user_connections                        | 0                      |
| max_write_lock_count                        | 4294967295             |
| metadata_locks_cache_size                   | 1024                   |
| metadata_locks_hash_instances               | 8                      |
| min_examined_row_limit                      | 0                      |
| mrr_buffer_size                             | 262144                 |
| multi_range_count                           | 256                    |
| myisam_block_size                           | 1024                   |
| myisam_data_pointer_size                    | 6                      |
| myisam_max_sort_file_size                   | 9223372036853727232    |
| myisam_mmap_size                            | 18446744073709551615   |
| myisam_recover_options                      | FORCE                  |
| myisam_repair_threads                       | 1                      |
| myisam_sort_buffer_size                     | 15728640               |
| myisam_stats_method                         | NULLS_UNEQUAL          |
| myisam_use_mmap                             | ON                     |
| mysql56_temporal_format                     | ON                     |
| net_buffer_length                           | 16384                  |
| net_read_timeout                            | 30                     |
| net_retry_count                             | 10                     |
| net_write_timeout                           | 60                     |
| old                                         | OFF                    |
| old_alter_table                             | DEFAULT                |
| old_mode                                    |                        |
| old_passwords                               | OFF                    |
| open_files_limit                            | 500000                 |
| optimizer_prune_level                       | 1                      |
| optimizer_search_depth                      | 62                     |
| optimizer_selectivity_sampling_limit        | 100                    |
| optimizer_use_condition_selectivity         | 1                      |
| pid_file                                    | /dev/null              |
| plugin_maturity                             | gamma                  |
| port                                        | 3306                   |
| preload_buffer_size                         | 131072                 |
| progress_report_time                        | 5                      |
| protocol_version                            | 10                     |
| proxy_protocol_networks                     |                        |
| proxy_user                                  |                        |
| pseudo_slave_mode                           | OFF                    |
| pseudo_thread_id                            | 727                    |
| query_alloc_block_size                      | 16384                  |
| query_cache_limit                           | 524288                 |
| query_cache_min_res_unit                    | 1024                   |
| query_cache_size                            | 33554432               |
| query_cache_strip_comments                  | OFF                    |
| query_cache_type                            | ON                     |
| query_cache_wlock_invalidate                | OFF                    |
| query_prealloc_size                         | 24576                  |
| rand_seed1                                  | 577605648              |
| rand_seed2                                  | 1011664119             |
| range_alloc_block_size                      | 4096                   |
| read_binlog_speed_limit                     | 0                      |
| read_buffer_size                            | 131072                 |
| read_only                                   | OFF                    |
| read_rnd_buffer_size                        | 131072                 |
| relay_log                                   |                        |
| relay_log_basename                          |                        |
| relay_log_index                             |                        |
| relay_log_info_file                         | relay-log.info         |
| relay_log_purge                             | ON                     |
| relay_log_recovery                          | OFF                    |
| relay_log_space_limit                       | 0                      |
| replicate_annotate_row_events               | ON                     |
| replicate_do_db                             |                        |
| replicate_do_table                          |                        |
| replicate_events_marked_for_skip            | REPLICATE              |
| replicate_ignore_db                         | autotest               |
| replicate_ignore_table                      |                        |
| replicate_wild_do_table                     |                        |
| replicate_wild_ignore_table                 |                        |
| report_host                                 |                        |
| report_password                             |                        |
| report_port                                 | 3306                   |
| report_user                                 |                        |
| rowid_merge_buff_size                       | 8388608                |
| rpl_semi_sync_master_enabled                | OFF                    |
| rpl_semi_sync_master_timeout                | 10000                  |
| rpl_semi_sync_master_trace_level            | 32                     |
| rpl_semi_sync_master_wait_no_slave          | ON                     |
| rpl_semi_sync_master_wait_point             | AFTER_COMMIT           |
| rpl_semi_sync_slave_delay_master            | OFF                    |
| rpl_semi_sync_slave_enabled                 | OFF                    |
| rpl_semi_sync_slave_kill_conn_timeout       | 5                      |
| rpl_semi_sync_slave_trace_level             | 32                     |
| secure_auth                                 | ON                     |
| secure_file_priv                            |                        |
| secure_timestamp                            | NO                     |
| server_id                                   | 1                      |
| session_track_schema                        | ON                     |
| session_track_state_change                  | OFF                    |
| session_track_transaction_info              | OFF                    |
| skip_external_locking                       | ON                     |
| skip_name_resolve                           | ON                     |
| skip_networking                             | OFF                    |
| skip_parallel_replication                   | OFF                    |
| skip_replication                            | OFF                    |
| skip_show_database                          | OFF                    |
| slave_compressed_protocol                   | OFF                    |
| slave_ddl_exec_mode                         | IDEMPOTENT             |
| slave_domain_parallel_threads               | 0                      |
| slave_exec_mode                             | STRICT                 |
| slave_load_tmpdir                           | /tmp                   |
| slave_max_allowed_packet                    | 1073741824             |
| slave_net_timeout                           | 60                     |
| slave_parallel_max_queued                   | 131072                 |
| slave_parallel_mode                         | conservative           |
| slave_parallel_threads                      | 0                      |
| slave_parallel_workers                      | 0                      |
| slave_run_triggers_for_rbr                  | NO                     |
| slave_skip_errors                           | OFF                    |
| slave_sql_verify_checksum                   | ON                     |
| slave_transaction_retries                   | 10                     |
| slave_transaction_retry_errors              | 1213,1205              |
| slave_transaction_retry_interval            | 0                      |
| slave_type_conversions                      |                        |
| slow_launch_time                            | 2                      |
| slow_query_log                              | ON                     |
| sort_buffer_size                            | 131072                 |
| sql_auto_is_null                            | OFF                    |
| sql_big_selects                             | ON                     |
| sql_buffer_result                           | OFF                    |
| sql_log_bin                                 | ON                     |
| sql_log_off                                 | OFF                    |
| sql_mode                                    | STRICT_ALL_TABLES      |
| sql_notes                                   | ON                     |
| sql_quote_show_create                       | ON                     |
| sql_safe_updates                            | OFF                    |
| sql_select_limit                            | 18446744073709551615   |
| sql_slave_skip_counter                      | 0                      |
| sql_warnings                                | OFF                    |
| standard_compliant_cte                      | ON                     |
| storage_engine                              | MyISAM                 |
| stored_program_cache                        | 256                    |
| strict_password_validation                  | ON                     |
| sync_binlog                                 | 30                     |
| sync_frm                                    | OFF                    |
| sync_master_info                            | 10000                  |
| sync_relay_log                              | 10000                  |
| sync_relay_log_info                         | 10000                  |
| system_time_zone                            | CET                    |
| system_versioning_alter_history             | ERROR                  |
| system_versioning_asof                      | DEFAULT                |
| table_definition_cache                      | 512                    |
| table_open_cache                            | 5000                   |
| table_open_cache_instances                  | 8                      |
| tcp_keepalive_interval                      | 0                      |
| tcp_keepalive_probes                        | 0                      |
| tcp_keepalive_time                          | 0                      |
| thread_cache_size                           | 100                    |
| thread_concurrency                          | 10                     |
| thread_handling                             | pool-of-threads        |
| thread_pool_idle_timeout                    | 900                    |
| thread_pool_max_threads                     | 65536                  |
| thread_pool_oversubscribe                   | 3                      |
| thread_pool_prio_kickup_timer               | 1000                   |
| thread_pool_priority                        | auto                   |
| thread_pool_size                            | 8                      |
| thread_pool_stall_limit                     | 500                    |
| thread_stack                                | 299008                 |
| time_format                                 | %H:%i:%s               |
| time_zone                                   | Europe/Vienna          |
| timed_mutexes                               | OFF                    |
| timestamp                                   | 1613721594.324895      |
| tmp_disk_table_size                         | 18446744073709551615   |
| tmp_memory_table_size                       | 268435456              |
| tmp_table_size                              | 268435456              |
| tmpdir                                      | /tmp                   |
| transaction_alloc_block_size                | 8192                   |
| transaction_prealloc_size                   | 4096                   |
| tx_isolation                                | READ-COMMITTED         |
| tx_read_only                                | OFF                    |
| unique_checks                               | ON                     |
| updatable_views_with_limit                  | YES                    |
| use_stat_tables                             | NEVER                  |
| userstat                                    | OFF                    |
| version                                     | 10.3.26-MariaDB-log    |
| version_comment                             | thelounge              |
| version_compile_machine                     | x86_64                 |
| version_compile_os                          | Linux                  |
| version_malloc_library                      | system                 |
| wait_timeout                                | 86400                  |
| warning_count                               | 0                      |
535 rows in set (0.002 sec)

Follow ups