Re: Planning on setting up Postfix + Dovecot + Webmail + Apache + MariaDB + PHP using Webmin Control Panel in the Cloud

On Wednesday 21 April 2021 at 17:07:54, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:

> I am planning to setup Postfix Email Server + Dovecot IMAP/POP3
> Incoming Mail Server + Webmail (Roundcube or Squirrelmail) + Apache
> Web Server + MariaDB Database Server + PHP using Webmin Control Panel
> specifically, in the cloud, preferably Amazon EC2.
>
> Are there any very good and well written guides on doing this type of
> setup?

You could try:

https://speedkills.io/email-server-aws/

https://www.vultr.com/docs/how-to-install-postfix-dovecot-and-roundcube-on-
ubuntu-20-04

https://www.ionos.com/digitalguide/e-mail/technical-matters/postfix-mail-
server-with-dovecot-and-roundcube-on-centos-7/

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Virtual_user_mail_system_with_Postfix,_Dovecot_and_Roundcube

https://ubuntu.tutorials24x7.com/blog/install-mail-server-on-ubuntu-20-04-lts-
using-postfix-dovecot-and-roundcube

On the other hand, if you already did your own Google search and found these
articles, but they weren't suitable for your needs, by all means let us know
what was missing or confusing and maybe someone can help.

> Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming, 43 years old as of 21 April 2021

Please don't post such long sigs to mailing lists.

Antony.

--
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago.
The second best time is now.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please don't CC me.