OpenSSL 3.0 support

Hi,

We've created two Jira tickets for the OpenSSL 3.0 support, however, we
didn't really get a response or any detailed information from you about it.

Connector-c: https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/CONC-503
Server: https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-25785

It's our big concern to support this ASAP because we are aiming to support
OpenSSL version 3.0 in the RHEL-9 which is coming soon.

Our mission in RHEL-9 is to aim for the newest software version because we
are going to support this OS for more than 10 years, and the major changes
should be done in the beginning.

We would like to know your opinion about this so we can maybe try to help
you in some way.

Please let us know what you think about it.

Thank you and have a nice day

--
S pozdravom/ Best regards

Lukáš Javorský

Associate Software Engineer, Core service - Databases

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

Purkyňova 115 (TPB-C)

612 00 Brno - Královo Pole

ljavorsk@xxxxxxxxxx