Re: DBSeeder Version 3.0.3

Hi Daniel

If it is supported in the JDBC interface of the database system, then two
run-throughs are executed:

1st run - active: all constraints are enabled during the insertion process.
2nd run - inactive:: disabling all constraints (FK, PK and UK), inserting
the rows into the database tables, reenabling the constraints.

Databases where this is not possible have the entry 'active - no choice^.
The fastest run is displayed. Improvement then shows the ratio to the other
run variant.

For MariaDB it means that the run with enabled constraints is 73.7% faster
than the run with disabled constraints.

Hope this helps.