Re: How can I separate one test from mysql_test

Hi Sergei,

We have some very simple patch which helps MariaDB to build with the
openssl-3 version, however, the test suite is failing (Failed 56/3396
tests).
So that raises a flag, that something may not work as expected, and we want
to figure it out.

Speaking of, what's your status on the openssl-3 support in MariaDB Server?
Do you have some WIP or estimate in which major version this could be
expected?

Thank you
Lukas