Re: How can I separate one test from mysql_test

Hi, Lukas!

Sorry, for not replying earlier.

There is no WIP or estimate yes. Only an understanding that we have to
do it, it's unavoidable, and highly likely we'll need to do it in
existing versions, not only in a new development branch.

And Connector/C already supports OpenSSL 3.0 (CONC-503), so we have a
reasonably good idea of what needs to be done.

On Oct 06, Lukas Javorsky wrote:
> Hi Sergei,
>
> We have some very simple patch which helps MariaDB to build with the
> openssl-3 version, however, the test suite is failing (Failed 56/3396
> tests).
> So that raises a flag, that something may not work as expected, and we
> want to figure it out.
>
> Speaking of, what's your status on the openssl-3 support in MariaDB
> Server? Do you have some WIP or estimate in which major version this
> could be expected?
>
> Thank you
> Lukas

Regards,