Re: How can I separate one test from mysql_test

Hi Sergei,

Thank you for letting me know.
Yes, I have noticed that Connector/C is already supporting OpenSSL-3.0, so
I was waiting for Server 10.6 (as compiled against Connector/C 3.2) will be
supporting it as well.

And back to my original question, could you help me (maybe where to look)
with the reproducer for the tests mentioned above?

Lukas

--
S pozdravom/ Best regards

Lukáš Javorský

Associate Software Engineer, Core service - Databases

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

Purkyňova 115 (TPB-C)

612 00 Brno - Královo Pole

ljavorsk@xxxxxxxxxx