Re: How can I separate one test from mysql_test

Hi Sergei,

> How do these tests fail?
For example:
Test = encryption.corrupted_during_recovery
Error:
"mysqltest: At line 25: query 'INSERT INTO t1 VALUES(2)' failed: 1932:
Table 'test.t1' doesn't exist in engine"

For the full log you can view it here:
https://kojihub.stream.rdu2.redhat.com/kojifiles/work/tasks/7208/367208/build.log

> What do you need as a reproducer, a small standalone program?
The best way is to create some kind of script where you can see all of the
options that are passed to the server when the service is initialized.
And the following SQL commands that are executed to the server (or if the
test is not executing any commands in the server, then whatever it's
executed after the server is started).

--
S pozdravom/ Best regards

Lukáš Javorský

Associate Software Engineer, Core service - Databases

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

Purkyňova 115 (TPB-C)

612 00 Brno - Královo Pole

ljavorsk@xxxxxxxxxx