Re: mariadb 10.4.13-lp152.1.1 to 10.5.12-3.9.1 upgrade failure

Yes, I agree this is confusing. mariadb.com is MariaDB Corporation whereas
mariadb.org is MariaDB Foundation, and the delineation between them is not
entirely clear in some areas. But that is for another thread ...

Anyways, I hope you were able to get the correct packages in the end and do
some more testing.

Cheers,
Karl