Re: Unable to find specific format for mariaDB 10.6.*

Hi Ragul!

Starting with MariaDB 10.6, we have stopped providing bintars built for
SysV Init systems. That is why you can only see *bintar-linux-systemd-x86_64
*files. Do you have a particular need for bintars compiled with sysv init
support? If you need an up-to-date version of MariaDB, it may make sense to
either:
a. use the MariaDB repos (if this is possible given your deployment
constraints) https://mariadb.org/download/?t=repo-config
b. build from source
https://mariadb.org/download/?t=mariadb&p=mariadb&r=10.6.7&os=source

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. If none of the
solutions work for you, we can try to look at other alternatives.
Vicențiu