Re: In memory DB, how to in MariaDB?

If your buffer pool is big enough to store the entire data set, then
there is no need to use any kind of in-memory database engine, the
buffer pool will end up caching everything (once it is warmed up).
For faster writes if you don't particularly care about ACID
compliance, you can disable InnoDB transaction log flushing by setting
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=0. You will lose transaction if there
is a dirty shutdown, but it will largely bypass any disk write I/O
bottleneck.

Over and above that, the usual performance tuning applies - make sure
your queries are well written and well indexed. In most cases that
makes far more difference than keeping all of your data in memory.