Speeding up MyRocks engine

Hello,

I have already given up on MyRocks but could someone give some hint to take
back my decision?. I have a setup with a heavy insert load with potentially
long records (up to a kilobyte or two). I cannot get more than about
300-400 inserts per second with MyRocks. With the Aria engine, it's
reaching up to 1900 inserts/sec with the same setup.

The only config changes for MyRocks are:
rocksdb-override-cf-options='cf1={compression=kLZ4Compression;bottommost_compression=kLZ4Compression;}'

rocksdb_allow_concurrent_memtable_write = ON
rocksdb_default_cf_options=block_based_table_factory={cache_index_and_filter_blocks=1;filter_policy=bloomfilter:10:false;whole_key_filtering=1};level_compaction_dynamic_level_bytes=true;optimize_filters_for_hits=true;compaction_pri=kMinOverlappingRatio;compression=kLZ4Compression
plugin-load-add=ha_rocksdb.so

Both MyRocks and Aria are the same hardware, the same setup SSD with
software Raid0 and LVM.

With Aria I have switched on aria_group_commit to "soft" with 500 ms delay,
as I understand, I might lose some data if the server is hard killed or
crashes. I am willing to take the risk unless s/o suggests a major speedup
for the MyRocks. I have switched TRANSACTIONAL=1 for the table. The table
has partitions on both Aria and MyRocks.

Thank you for any help in advance,
Jan