Re: 485 GB of galera.page.xxxxx files never deleted!?

Like:

https://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/306131/mariadb-galera-cluster-filling-disk-with-gcache-page-files
and linked MDEVs

I haven't followed your other thread to identify  your versions used.
If the linked MDEVs aren't relevant to your newer version, please
create a new issue.

Comments on closed issues are almost always going to be forgotten.