Re: Maria-db refuses to start

Op 16-11-2022 om 01:49 schreef Daniel Black:
Read Marko's email again.

10.8+ won't start without a ib_logfile0. This is what not starting looks like.

Start it with at 10.7 version which will recreate ib_logfile0, and if
you're lucky, you maybe won't have corrupted data because of this.
Then try 10.8+.

I just corrected https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/MariaDB.

If you see other sites saying delete ib_logfile0, please share your
experience with them