Re: Maria-db refuses to start

Am 09.12.22 um 08:10 schrieb martin doc:
If you want protection from your database files being corrupted then you need to implement it.

tell me something new - but what has this to do woth the topic?

If you do nothing then you'll have no protection. You did nothing and your data got corrupted.

tell me something new - but what has this to do woth the topic?

There are lots of "best practices" for database administration to deal with this and it appears that you followed none of them.

because i don't disable innodb checksums?
how much fog is in your head?

This is nobody's problem but yours - own it.

are you drunken or on drugs?

no other explaination of the brainfuck above as reaction not let "Some of us run MariaDB on file systems that
do their own block checksumming, and thus run
innodb_checksum_algorithm=none" unchallenged

is this a second account from the same idiot or are you two unique fools - what about marry each other and leave the world in peace?