Re: flush tables with read lock blocks

Hello.  The read lock is only to get the masters coordinates, but that can
also be done with --master-data and/or --gtid, depending on how your doing
replication.  The fact that you can't dump a system that has a session open
with read lock, is expected, all that you really want to do during that
time is get the coordinates, IMO that page should be updated.  You can see
similar comments saying so.

Good Luck.  I normally just use mariabackup for restores, but have this in
my mysqldump creation script, i used to use to seed replicas
DEFAULT_ARGS="--all-databases --gtid --routines --events"
if [ "${NODE_TYPE}" = "replica" ]; then
NODE_OPT="--master-data";
else
echo "Coming soon, bye"