So far so good. I can identify with this part of your position. But just
saying that you are against regulations that are supposed to be introduced
in order to be able to control discussions is not enough if you reject
them as fascist with such clear words. Personally I would like to have your
thoughts on the follwowing:

How do you would deal with personal attacks? What alternative suggestions
do you have for dealing with people who leave the factual level and make
personal attacks with insults and defamatory statements about people and
bring them into the discussion that not only offends the target of these
attacks but others and possibly also you?