Re: Code of Conduct

Hi Brian,

We deliberately don't want it too wordy, otherwise it would turn into something more like a terms of service. It is more a guideline so we can have civil discourse without risk of person attack.

With that in mind we would be open to suggestions over a different word or few words instead of "inflammatory". A lot of it depends on the use of the language too.

You can still have passionate views whilst aligning with the Bill & Ted mantra of "be excellent to each other" :)

Kind Regards
Andrew