Re: Code of Conduct

On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 02:42:05PM +0000, Andrew Hutchings wrote:
> Hi Kristian,
>
> On 22/12/2022 12:27, Kristian Nielsen wrote:
> >Andrew Hutchings <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> >
> >>Instead the intention is to discourage people from personal attacks at
> >>each other, which negatively affects the group as a whole.
> >
> >It doesn't affect anyone at all expect those that choose to read them and
> >have nothing better to spend their time on than react to them and feed the
> >trolls.
>
> Unfortunately not true, such activity is seen by newer member of the
> community and these people go elsewhere (yes, this has happened,
> more than once).

You know and the entire public knows that the trolling and
communications failures of the electronic media follows all
platforms equally and neither codes of conducts or how such
communications are transmited has any effect nor do they prevent
the controversies that come with the need for proper moderation.

The only thing Codes of Conducts do is circumvent responsibilities
for moderation and arbitration of conflict with fake standards
with equally fake claims of aliantations.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3iic7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QereR0CViMY

Fuck the Nazi's and the Code of Conduct.