Re: Branch 10.4 conflict

Hi, Otto,

Yes, two weeks ago 10.5 merge commit was mistakenly pushed into 10.4.
Branch protection didn't prevent it because the commit passed all tests
(as 10.5 commit). Jan noticed that and reverted this change by pushing
9335e2a2b1d555d2ad83ae6f44acb8467c495b72. But still 10.4 branch had all
the 10.5 history.

Then Daniel Black saw the push with too many commits (>1000) told me
and I force-pushed into 10.4 removing both commits and restoring 10.4
history. It all was over the weekend, so few people were affected.

It looks you were one of the unlucky ones, sorry.
If you have your own changes in your 10.4 branch, you need to use
interactive rebase to remove commits 179c283 and 9335e2a. If you don't,
it's easier to reset your 10.4 branch to a44d896f98f and pull again.

I've created https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDBF-523 but it's still in
discussion phase.

/Sergei