Re: EXPLAIN Analyser / Usage statistics

Hi Colin,

The explain analyzer unfortunately is in a state where it is not possible to keep it running in its current form. There is a plan to port this over to a more up-to-date framework and open source it in the process.

The feedback plugin stats are currently going through a large update with a new version of the processing code. There should be more information on this soon.

The download stats I know little about, I just pinged internally last time you mentioned it. I'll ping again.

Kind Regards
Andrew