maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Mixing GPL licensed material into our documentation

Hi Henrik,

As I mentioned, I have changed the license to: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

I assume this is compatible with the license of the MariaDB documentation.

However, that does not help you with the MySQL parts, as you say...