maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Activate your Email Subscription to: Doc updates to sphinxsearch on Google Code

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:57:53 +0000
FeedBurner Email Subscriptions <plumcreek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FeedBurner> Hello there,
FeedBurner>
FeedBurner> You recently requested an email subscription to Doc updates
FeedBurner> to sphinxsearch on Google Code. We can't wait to send the
FeedBurner> updates you want via email, so please click the following
FeedBurner> link to activate your subscription immediately:
FeedBurner>
FeedBurner> http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailconfirm?k=MVnwceI7Xvob3xyhjhgJiPbPaAM
FeedBurner>
FeedBurner> (If the link above does not appear clickable or does not
FeedBurner> open a browser window when you click it, copy it and paste
FeedBurner> it into your web browser's Location bar.)
FeedBurner>

All,

I set this up so that the list will be notified of any updates to
the Sphinx docs.

I'm experimenting to see if this is a good way to be notified of
updates to storage engine documentation. I chose sphinx for the
experiment since there was an easy way to get an rss feed of updates to
the docs/ dir in their source tree.

--
Daniel Bartholomew
Monty Program - http://askmonty.org