maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: MariaDB 5.1.50

Hi!

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Bartholomew <dbart@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Daniel> This release should be uploaded to the OSUOSL mirror within a few
Daniel> hours. I'll check when I get up and if things look good I'll activate
Daniel> the download, release notes, and changelog pages.

Daniel> One thing that hasn't been done (that I can see) is for a
Daniel> "mariadb-5.1.50" tag to be added to the 5.1 tree on launchpad as per
Daniel> the release process ( http://kb.askmonty.org/v/release-process ).

Daniel> Monty: can you or one of the other devs add the tag?

I did that yeasterday into 5.1-release and merged it with MariaDB 5.1

The command I did was

bzr tag -d lp:~maria-captains/maria/5.1-release mariadb-5.1.50

But when doing a pull, I don't see the tag :(

Will sort this out with Kristian today.

Daniel> Looking at the release process just now I see several steps that need
Daniel> to be updated. I'll do so after this release is out.

good!

Daniel> One last question: What are the highlights of this release (other than
Daniel> the merge with MySQL 5.1.50)?

- We have done extensive testing for the Aria engine and found and
  fixed some recovery related bugs.  We will continue to test and
  improve Aria recovery in 5.1.

Regards,
Monty