maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mysqlbinlog creole problem?

Howdy!

On 09/15/2010 11:31 PM, Daniel Bartholomew wrote:
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:01:57 +0300
Henrik Ingo<henrik.ingo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Henrik>  http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mysqlbinlog
Henrik>
Henrik>  is broken at the very end, the last cell slips out of the
Henrik>  table. I tried to fix it but cannot. Suspect creole parser
Henrik>  immaturity?

Yes, the behavior you're seeing is definitely a bug. Bryan has
identified the problem and will likely have a fix in place soon.

Creole parser is pretty good, the cause of this was a mistake I made extending it. The old saying "Some people see a problem and use a regular expression to fix it. Now they have two problems" is true...

But yes as Daniel said, this is fixed now. Thanks for being bored and poking around the KB.

--
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
Monty Program AB. http://montyprogram.com