maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Ready to release MariaDB 5.1.53

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:50:12 +0100
Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kristian> We are now ready to release MariaDB 5.1.53 and MariaDB 5.2.4.

Thanks Kristian for all of your work in getting the packages for these
releases ready. And thank you to all of the developers who worked on
these releases!

Here are the download, release notes, and changelog pages for 5.1.53
and 5.2.4.

MariaDB 5.1.53:
* http://askmonty.org/wiki/MariaDB:Download:MariaDB_5.1.53
* http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mariadb-5153-release-notes
* http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mariadb-5153-changelog

MariaDB 5.2.4
* http://askmonty.org/wiki/MariaDB:Download:MariaDB_5.2.4
* http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mariadb-524-release-notes
* http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mariadb-524-changelog

Please check over the above pages if you have a moment to see if there
are any mistakes or omissions and let me know (or jump in and fix if you
have editing rights).

Instead of telling visitors to the 5.2.4 Release Notes page to look at
the 5.1.53 Release Notes page I just duplicated the content (most of
the changes in 5.2.4 appear to be from 5.1.53 according to the
changelog), so if there's an error on one release notes page, it's
probably on both.

Community team: Most of the mirrors have the files now so it should be
safe to announce the releases on the announce list, blogs, and so on.

After sending out this email I will update the main download page to
point at 5.2.4 and add a couple of entries to the releases RSS feed.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew
MariaDB - http://mariadb.org