maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Documentation of MWL#180

Also CC'ing the docs list, since this is about documentation.

On Mon, 09 May 2011 08:52:21 +0200
Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kristian> Hi Daniel,
Kristian>
Kristian> I just finished MWL#180 and pushed it to the MariaDB 5.3
Kristian> tree. So it will be included in the next (first really I
Kristian> guess) MariaDB 5.3 release.
Kristian>
Kristian> Can you help me with getting this feature documented? I
Kristian> already wrote the content, it is in the worklog:
Kristian>
Kristian>     http://askmonty.org/worklog/Server-Sprint/?tid=180#hla
Kristian>
Kristian> I would just need help with putting it in the right place in
Kristian> the knowledgebase and formatting.

I've created two new KB articles based on your text in the above
worklog:

http://kb.askmonty.org/v/binlog-event-checksums
http://kb.askmonty.org/v/binlog-event-checksum-interoperability

I placed the articles under http://kb.askmonty.org/v/replication but
I'm open to other suggestions if anyone feels like there is a better
place.

Apart from placement, please check to make sure my formatting and minor
wording changes haven't introduced any errors, especially the table on
the interoperability page, I think I formatted it correctly, but I'm
not 100% sure.

Also, as part of the documentation for this, additions were made to the
following articles (to document the new options):

http://kb.askmonty.org/v/server-system-variables
http://kb.askmonty.org/v/mysqlbinlog-options

Thanks.

--