maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Need input/proof-reading: semi-join optimization articles

On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 09:45:02 -0500
Daniel Bartholomew <dbart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Daniel> On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 23:52:42 +0100
Daniel> Sergei Petrunia <psergey@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Daniel>
Sergei> Hi Daniel,
Sergei>
Sergei> I need input and proof-reading of the following new
Sergei> articles:
Sergei>
Sergei> http://kb.askmonty.org/en/semi-join-subquery-optimizations
Sergei> http://kb.askmonty.org/en/table-pullout-optimization
Sergei> http://kb.askmonty.org/en/firstmatch-strategy
Sergei> http://kb.askmonty.org/en/semi-join-materialization-strategy
Sergei> http://kb.askmonty.org/en/loosescan-strategy
Sergei> http://kb.askmonty.org/en/duplicateweedout-strategy
Sergei>
Sergei> (The request is addressed to Daniel so I get some
Sergei> guaranteed response. Feedback from everybody else is
Sergei> also welcome!)

Daniel> I'll look at these tomorrow. Thanks!

I've completed my initial pass through the articles. I made several
small grammar and formatting changes. Please check to make sure my
changes did not distort the meaning you were trying to get across.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew
MariaDB - http://mariadb.org