maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: 5.3.5 GA release : binaries are ready and tagged

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:59:55 +0400
Sergei Petrunia <psergey@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sergei> Hi Daniel,
Sergei>
Sergei> MariaDB 5.3.5 GA has been built by buildbot and is ready for
Sergei> upload/release.
Sergei>
Sergei> Tip revision number is 3450, tarbuildnum: 180
Sergei>
Sergei> I've also made a tag: mariadb-5.3.5-ga
Sergei>
Sergei> Could you please make the rest of the release steps? I'm
Sergei> available to help if there are any problems.
Sergei>
Sergei> (I will also look through the changes to see what should be
Sergei> highlighted in the changelog).

Over half of the mirrors now have the files, so I've gone ahead
and activated the downloads, changelog, and release notes pages:

  * http://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-535-release-notes
  * http://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-535-changelog
  * http://downloads.askmonty.org/mariadb/5.3.5/

Let me know ASAP if there's anything missing on the release notes
page (or just go ahead and edit it).

Next step will be updating the banners on our sites, sending out an
announcement email, and posting the news to Twitter, G+, FB, and so
on...

Thanks!

--
Daniel Bartholomew