maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: [Maria-developers] MariaDB 5.5.31 Release Prep

Hi, Daniel!

On May 22, Daniel Bartholomew wrote:
> All,
> I've uploaded almost all of the packages for the release (working on a
> fix for an error with the sol-10 package) and the mirrors will be
> picking them up soon.
>
> Draft Changelog and Release Notes are here:
>
>  - https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5531-release-notes/
>  - https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5531-changelog/
>
> One of the big items in this release is TokuDB. We didn't have a
> proper category for TokuDB yet, so I created a stub TokuDB category
> with some links to the Tokutek website:
>  - https://kb.askmonty.org/en/tokudb/

No, this release does not include TokuDB. The next one, hopefully, will.

> If there is anything I should be sure to mention in the release notes,
> please let me know ASAP.

I've removed the item about TokuDB and added the one about
QUERY_CACHE_INFO plugin.

Otherwise looks ok, nothing else in the changelog seems to be worth
mentioning in the release notes.

Regards,
Sergei