 Oggetto: Re: [Maria-docs] question, new pages
 A: maria-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Data: Lunedì 26 agosto 2013, 10:22

 Hi Federico

 That's great, we do need a GET DIAGNOSTICS article and a
 Diagnostics category, and I agree with your suggestions for
 the page. The best place to add the article for now is at https://kb.askmonty.org/en/programmatic-and-compound-statements/

 I can't grant permission to create categories, Daniel (who's
 on holiday) or Bryan normally do this, but I can create it
 for you in the meantime. For now, just add the article/s to
 the page above, and I'll create the category once there's at
 least one article to populate it.

 ian

 On 24/08/2013 20:50, Federico Razzoli wrote:
 > Hi all
 > I am writing (on my local machine) a draft for a new
 GET DIAGNOSTICS page, which is currently missing. However my
 idea is to create also a "Diagnostics area" page, and before
 doing it I'd like to ask if my idea is ok for you.
 > "Diagnostics area" would contain these info:
 > * Descriptions of the error properties (remove those
 descriptions from SIGNAL page, which will have a link to
 Diagnostics area)
 > * How the DA is populated and when it is cleared
 > * Links to SIGNAL, RESIGNAL, GET DIAGNOSTICS, SHOW
 WARNINGS/ERRORS

 > My opinion is that there should even be a "diagnostics
 area" category, however I don't think I have the rights to
 create it.