 Oggetto: Re: [Maria-docs] spider engine
 A: "Colin Charles" <byte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "kayoko GOTO" <kayoko.goto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "kentoku.shiba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kentoku.shiba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "maria-docs" <maria-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Data: Mercoledì 25 settembre 2013, 19:05

 Wow! nice docs :)
 Hi Colin!
 for the first step.... I think we could just copy and paste
 to mariadb
 docs without changes
 for a seconds step, we could start a "wiki review" just to
 add wiki
 markups and links
 Docs are very nice and have examples! better than i want =)
 good job
 Spider guys!

 2013/9/25 Roberto Spadim <roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
 > ops! sorry haha
 >
 > Hi Kentoku!
 > you sent the email first, i will read the manual, and
 maybe give some
 > ideas to a wiki :)
 >
 > thanks a lot!
 >

 > 2013/9/25 Roberto Spadim <roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
 >> Hi guys!
 >>
 >> What i'm talking about...
 >>
 >> For example, how to create a vertical partitioning,
 how to create a
 >> shard table with two or more servers, etc, etc ...
 >> examples is ok for now, at least who see the
 example can think about
 >> it, at a send phase we could explain what it do
 internally or others
 >> parameters / variables
 >>
 >> 2013/9/24 Colin Charles <byte@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
 >>> Hi Roberto,

 storage engine, and more docs
 and mariadb storage page
 any other informations could
 this storage docs?

 >>> Shiba-san, and Goto-san, can you work with
 Roberto to make more examples exist on the MariaDB
 Knowledgebase?

 >>> Thanks
 >>>
 >>> --
 >>> Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist