maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: 3-rd party tools docs

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 4:06 AM, Federico Razzoli <federico_raz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Glad to read that! Maybe, the fact that any tool working with MariaDB can be discussed in the KB could be more emphatized? I'm not sure that everyone knows.

How and where to emphasize it is the big thing. I was updating
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/about/ today and added some to the first
paragraph to mention that the KB contains more than just information
about MariaDB. I don't know how many people ever read that page, so
I'm not sure how useful it will be. I think as we continue to add
things to the KB, people will realize that there's more than just
strictly MariaDB information here.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew, Sr Tech Writer / Sys Admin
MariaDB | t: +1 919-809-6069 | Skype: daniel-bartholomew