maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: doubt about kill documentation

Hi Ian! i think you forgot the maria-docs mailist at CC, i included it again

-----
yes, i think that's a job of some MDEV:

https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-5425
https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-4007
https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-4427

and from last one (that i reported), this was the last comment from monty:

Michael Widenius<https://mariadb.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=monty>
added
a comment - 2014-04-22 08:19

We already have one implementation of this task. We are just waiting for
the sponsor to pay for it so that we can push it.

i will ask at jira if we have news about it

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial