maria-docs team mailing list archive

Moving from Launchpad lists to something else... ?

Hi,

I was speaking to Otto (CEO, MariaDB Foundation) and discussing that we should move the lists from Launchpad to something else. We obviously want to preserve the archives, and this isn’t going to happen overnight (something like an aim by the end of the year).

Would you be ok with running on Google Groups?

Would you prefer being on Mailman?

Do you have another self-hosted or (preferably free) hosted solution as your preference?

Today, we have several lists (maria-discuss, maria-developers, maria-docs) that are hosted on Launchpad. We also have a few lists (ambassadors, announce, commits, mirroring, maria-buildbot-reports) hosted on Mailman at lists.askmonty.org.

Let us know what you think about this

Kind Regards,
Colin Charles

--
Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist, MariaDB Corporation
blog: http://bytebot.net/blog/ | t: +1-347-903-3201 | Skype: colincharles | Twitter: @bytebot