maria-docs team mailing list archive

Obsolete pages

There is this Old Plans category:https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/old-plans/

If you navigate to the leaf pages, you find things like this:https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/mariadb-plans-gis/

If you look at the page without following any link, nothing makes you think that it is an old list. The main category has nothing to do with "old plans", but even where it was the case, the category list is not prominent enough. If those pages still make sense, I think that something should be done to clarify that they are there for historical purpose.
In this particular page, I also notice something curious. AddGeometryColumn was never implemented for the users, but it is in the source code (and unused, according to GitHub limited search capabilities):https://github.com/MariaDB/server/blob/5abc79dd7ab2fccb4b05ca38a512ec816d2f8e52/scripts/maria_add_gis_sp.sql.in

Cheers,Federico

Follow ups