me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #32056]: me-tv has no demux plugin after Hardy upgrade

Question #32056 on me-tv in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/me-tv/+question/32056

Michael Lamothe posted a new comment:
Hi Ian,

Glad that you like it.  I changed the name of the menu item due to
public pressure in #me-tv on Freenode (IRC).  People were telling me
that it's more "user friendly" but I'm not particularly sold on the idea
myself.  I think the idea is that the user should not concern themselves
with the stupid names that people come up with (i.e. Me TV) but rather,
with what the program does.  I'm a fairly pliable person so I just went
along with it.  In short, Ubuntu does not hide the names.

Me TV 0.6 is in development now so if you've got any ideas then be sure
and let us know, if they are useful to me then I'll implement them
myself.  If you'd like to chat, jump onto #me-tv on Freenode.

Thanks,

Michael

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for me-tv in ubuntu.